|Home||» Products||» Centrifugal Pumps||» Horizontal Centrifugal Pump|
Horizontal Centrifugal Pump
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Approx 10,000 INR
We are holding rich experience in the domain of manufacturing and supplying Horizontal Centrifugal Pump. It is large, heavy duty pump with good flow and pressure capabilities. The pump comes with a double mechanical seal cooling system. It has separate shafts in the pump head and motor. It comes with double mechanical seal cooling system for fluids up to 190°C. It can be used for low viscosity fuel and lubrication transfer. Horizontal Centrifugal Pump is applicable in general water transfer, fire fighting, boiler feed water pumping and more. Manufactured using high quality mild steel and cast iron, it is available in different specifications for clients.
END SUCTION HORIZONTAL, CENTRIFUGAL, COUPLED PUMPS WITH SEMI OPEN IMPELLER (HORIZONTAL CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS)
Mackwell is occupied with offering Horizontal Centrifugal Pumps, which are strong, vitality effective and guarantees clamor and vibration free execution. Acknowledged for less support, these are generally utilized as a part of bond, material and manure enterprises. To satisfy differing prerequisites of these businesses, we offer Centrifugal Pumps in different particulars. Further, these can be altered according to the prerequisites of customers.
These Pumps are providing Eva- operator, scrubber applications. The Features of these pumps are Single stage semi open impeller, Low NPSH etc Offered End Suction Horizontal Pumps are accessible in various details, so as to meet a few requests of customers. These radiating pumps are created by our specialists using the best innovation and segments as per the standard of industry.
up to 40 m3/hr
up to 48 mtr.
25 mm to 50 mm
up to 3500 rpm
up to 4.8 kg/cm2
C.I. C.S., SS - 304/ 304L, SS 316/ 316L,
- Organic/inorganic chemical intermediates industries.
- Pulp & paper, sugar, salt industries.
- Food, textiles, laminate, cement & steel industries.
- Pharmaceutical, dyes, kerosene, diesel, other solvents.
- ETP, STP &west water treatment plant.
- Eva- operator, scrubber application
- Filter press- feeding, slurry transfer.
- Widely used for public & civil engineering.
- Back pull out non- clog design.
- Single stage semi open impeller
- Compact design using less floor space.
- Easy maintenance, replaceable parts.
- High efficiency
- Heavy duty shaft, sleeves & bearings
- Low NPSH
- Single & double mechanical seal.
- Grease/oil lubricants bearing
- Supply Ability
- As per requirement Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 4 Hours