Price And Quantity
- 16000.00 Onwards INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- 10 Unit Per Month
- 1 Week
Single stage Horizontal Radially Split Suction Pumps are basically centrifugal pumping solutions that are fueled by diesel. These low pressure pumps are equipped with 316/304 grade stainless steel impeller, compact shaped shaft, lubrication bearings and sleeve bearings, suction head and double suction sealing ring. These equipments can bear maximum 450 degree C temperature and up to 125 bar operating pressure. These apparatus have been specially designed to suit exact application needs of clients. Prolonged working life, low operating cost, Eco-friendly mechanism, accessibility in water and fan cooling facilities and ease of installation are some of the main characteristics of these equipments. We are a growth oriented manufacturer and exporter of Horizontal Radially Split Suction Pumps that can be availed at affordable price range.
- Filter press feeding
- Effluent treatment plant
- Dyes intermediates.
- Steel rolling mills.
- All type of industrial application.
- Slurry transfer
- Ceramic, ETP STP
- Paper and pulp, sugar,and food.
- Eva- operator, scrubber application.
- Zink copper plant.
- Single stage semi open impeller.
- Special design for filter press application.
- Reduce gland leakage.
- Heavy duty shaft, sleeve bearings.
- Noise maintenance free.
- High efficiency low power consumption
- Greases/oil lubricants bearings
- Only positive suction head.
40 to 100 mm
130 deg c