Mackwell Polypropylene Pump
- Head Size 5 - 45 Meters
- Max Suction 10 Meter
- Flow Rate 5 M3 / HR To 50 M3 / HR
- Theory Centrifugal Pump
- Inlet/Outlet 25X25
- Material Polypropylene
- Structure Single Stage Pump
- Supply Ability : 10 Unit Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 15,000 Onwards INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- 5 M3 / HR To 50 M3 / HR
- Electric Watt (w)
- Medium Pressure
- Mechanial Seals
- 10 Meter
- 5 - 45 Meters
- Centrifugal Pump
- Single Stage Pump
- Non Self Priming
- Paper Printer, Automobile, Cosmetics, Water
- 10 Unit Per Month
- 1 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden Box,
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015
Our vision to excel and establish a strong foothold in the market has assisted us to evolve as a prominent manufacturer and supplier of Mackwell Polypropylene Pump. This pump is designed to suit extremely corrosive duties in the process & chemical industries. Our diligent manpower manufactures this pump using optimum quality mild steel and cast iron. The shaft & sleeves of the pump are of different material depending on the compatibility of the liquid to be handled. It is ideal for circulation of chemical in metal finishing industry. Mackwell Polypropylene Pump is used for handling liquid in various industries such as textiles, paper, cellulose, sugar, steel, food and more.
CORROSION RESISTANT POLYPROPYLENE CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
(POLYPROPYLENE CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS)
Mackwell is one of the prominent manufacturer, supplier and exporters of Mackwell Polypropylene Pump. We have advanced offices at our premises that empower us to meet the developing requests of our clients based over the globe. Our experts work in a nearby coordination of each other to meet the correct requests of our customers and thereby, boosting customer fulfillment.
Arriving in a scope of impeller distance across choices for each direct size according to the execution prerequisites, these can likewise be given diverse stream rates which make them reasonable to be utilized as a part of industry segments like pharmaceutical and paper and mash ventures. Further, Mackwell Polypropylene Pump are likewise appropriate for distribution of chemicals in pickling and electroplating plants.
up to 50 m3/hr
up to 45 mtr.
25 mm to 50 mm
up to 3500 rpm
up to 4.5 kg/cm2
- Water treatment plant, effluent, treatment plant, electro plating, steel rolling mills.
- Excellent for transfer and loading- unloading like HCL, sulphuric acid/alkali, caustic liquid.
- Scrubbing of corrosive gases such as NH3, CO2, SO3, SO2, I2, F2, BR2, CI2, etc..
- For handling liquid in various industries such as textiles, paper, cellulose, sugar, steel, food, etc.
- Ideal for circulation of chemical in metal finishing industry.
- Natural choice for pickling line & scrubber in steel plants.
- High capacity transfer pump, filter, press for dyes & chemicals, descaling, oil & other fuels.
- Designed to suit extremely corrosive duties in the process & chemical industries.
- Suitable for continuous services
- Self- venting type casing
- Dynamically & hydraulically balanced impeller with aerodynamic profile vanes.
- Greases / oil lubricants bearings
- Pumps are fitted with either mechanical seal or gland packing depending on the service condition.
- Shaft &sleeves of different material depending on the compatibility of the liquid to be handled.