|Home||» Products||» Vertical Gland Less Pumps||» Vertical Gland Less Pumps|
Vertical Gland Less Pumps
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
The main advantage of the pump is the elimination of any form of seal or packing arrangement In the absence of a seal and bearing on the pump side, the pump can run completely dry for an indefinite period and without any ill effect.
up to 50 m3/hr
up to 45 mtr.
25 mm to 50 mm
up to 3500 rpm
up to 4.5 kg/cm2
- Electro plating, steel rolling mills.
- Water treatment plant, effluent treatment plant
- Excellent for transfer and loading- unloading like HCL, sulphuric acid/alkali, caustic liquid.
- Scrubbing of corrosive gases liken NH3, CO2, SO3, SO2, I2, F2, BR2, CI2,etc..
- For handling liquid in various industries like textiles, paper, cellulose, sugar, steel, food, etcâ€¦.
- Ideal for circulation of chemical in metal finishing industry.
- Natural choice for pickling line & scrubber in steel plants.
- High capacity transfer pump, filter, press for dyes & chemicals, descaling, oil & other fuels.
- No.1 choice for effluent treatment plants since there are no mechanical seals glands.
- Can run dry due to absence of shaft seals
- Few parts facilities maintenance
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Supply Ability
- Depend On Order Per Month
- Delivery Time
- Depend On Order Days
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Packing
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India