|Home||» Products||» Centrifugal Process Pumps||» Centrifugal Process Pump|
Centrifugal Process Pump
Product Code : M39
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 10,000 INR
Centrifugal Process Pump is the most well-known pump for liquid move in high stream rate, low weight establishments. It is used in drip irrigation, water supply & building services. The pump comes with versatile shaft sealing arrangement, gland packing arrangement and with an option to use mechanical seal. It is widely used for handling the water in marine, food processing, steel and chemical industries. Bigger shaft and bearing size of the pump give it a sturdy design. Drive and driven magnet safety clearances protect containment shell. Centrifugal Process Pump has single stage, single suction with back pull out type design.
up to 2200 m3/hr
up to 150 mtr.
25 mm to 300 mm
up to 3500 rpm
up to15 kg/cm2
C.I. “ C.S., SS - 304/ 304L, SS “ 316/ 316L,
- Back pull out design
- Conform to ISO 9001: dimension
- High efficiency hydraulic design
- Heavy duty shaft, sleeve & bearings
- Noise &maintenance free
- Steady head & capacity
- Single stage closed impeller
- Use for high capacity & length
- Hot & cold water circulation, cooling water circulation.
- Trip irrigation, water supply & building services
- Thermic fluid, jet dying, volatile fluids.
- Condensate handling, firefighting system, environmental.
- Engineering, marine, refrigeration & cooling towers installation etc.
- Chemicals, petrochemicals, refineries, sugar, paper, laminates industries
- Power station, rubber, organic & inorganic chemical, food, salt, textile industries,
- Corrosive & abrasive process chemical like acids, alkalis, solvents, slurries, hydrocarbons, crystallizing liquids, nitric, ammonia, phosphate, chemical effluents etc
- Supply Ability
- As per requirement Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 4 Hours