|Home||» Products||» Oil Pump||» Oil Pump|
CENTRIFUGAL AIR COOLED HOT OIL PUMPS
(CENTRIFUGAL HOT OIL PUMPS)
The variety of Centrifugal Hot Oil Pumps arrangement planned and produced at Rotech Pumps and Systems work productively for high temperature benefit. The Centrifugal Air Cooled Hot Oil Pumps design is a Horizontal‚ single suction volute type‚ single stage available with a shaft seal or magnetically-coupled pump without a shaft seal.
In a Centrifugal pump‚ the procedure fluid enters through the suction spout and after that the focal point of direct known as the impeller. As the impeller rotates‚ it turns the fluid sitting in the pits between the vanes outward.
|Capacity:||up to 180 m3/hr|
|Head:||up to 80 mtr.|
|Discharge Size:||32 mm to 80 mm|
|Temperature:||up to 350° c|
|Speed:||up to 3500 rpm|
|Pressure:||up to 8 kg/cm2|
|Cooling Method:||With Air|
|M.O.C:||Grey cast iron, CS, Alloy cast steel|
- Petrochemical industries
- Oil industries
- Synthetic-fiber industries
- Textile, dying, printing industries
- Plastic & rubber industries
- Paper making industries
- Timber making industries
- Sugar industries
- Food industries
- Construction industries
- Horizontal, single stage, single suction volute type, air-cooled centrifugal pumps with closed impeller pump shaft is supported by two heavy duty ball bearings, heat resistant mechanical seal, suction flange is on the front and axial, discharge flange is at top & radial.
- the below fields the pump are also proper in machinery manufacturing food processing medicine making and the circulation system for oil supplying of the hot oil boiler, the circulation system for the heating installation.